Careers with Mt. Capra
The position will require a motivated individual who is “on fire with enthusiasm” about health, wellness, nutrition, sustainable farming, and ethically produced, local Pacific Northwest food.
Do you want to join a team that produces, manufactures, and sells honest, all-natural, and sustainable wholefood nutritionals? Candidates seeking this position will be passionate about providing top-notch customer service and sales support to an energetic and informed customer base.
As a holistic, health-focused farm and manufacturing firm, we are looking for applicants who share our multi-generational vision for health, wellness, and sustainability of the mind, body, and environment and can communicate this passion clearly to our devoted clients. We have been family owned and in continuous operation in the Pacific Northwest for nearly 90 years.
Chehalis is centrally located between Seattle and Portland. It is 2 hours from the beach, the mountains, and major metropolitan areas.
- Applicants with official nutrition, health, and wellness training, degrees, diplomas, certification, and/or experience will receive the highest consideration.
- Passion for holistic health and wellness with a willingness to learn and communicate in detail the many benefits of goat milk nutrition in our extensive product line.
- Strong sales skills and an ambitious mindset for achieving oral and written sales and growth goals.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills a must as position requires extensive sales/customer service support via phone, email, and in person.
- Honest, friendly, and approachable. No high pressure selling. Trust building and problem solving will be your sales tools.
- Ability to periodically travel for trade shows and training seminars both locally in Washington State and across the U.S.
- Creative mindset ambitiously applied.
- Ability to multi-task as well as moderately detail oriented.
- Self-starter, self-manager, decisive but able to work well and take directions from others on the team.
- Ability to maximize sales and account management through the establishment of long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Enthusiastic evangelist for health and nutrition
Salary + commission to be determined based on experience and accreditation. Benefits included are health, dental, 401K, vacation, and free monthly access to Mt. Capra’s entire product line.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org