- CapraZyme™ 100% Vegetarian Digestive Enzyme.
- CapraZyme™ contains powerful enzymes for assistance with digestion of fats, carbohydrates, fiber, grains, seeds, legumes, fruits, & vegetables.
- A complete, high potency, broad spectrum, digestive and botanical enzyme blend.
- Contains lactase and protease enzymes, vital in total lactose and protein digestion.
The need for proper digestion help is overwhelming. Fortunately there’s CapraZyme. Primarily, enzymes function as a catalyst. This just means that they help a metabolic reaction happen faster than it would without the enzyme present. In fact many reactions that enzymes are present in cause the process to be accelerated several million times faster than what could be accomplished without the enzyme. Therefore if a reaction with an enzyme takes a few miliseconds, then without the enzyme it would take several years!
What is in CapraZyme™?
- Plant Enzyme Blend: Lipase (3,600 LU), Amylase (4,500 SKBU), Bromelain (108 GDU), Protease (22,400 HUT), Lactase (2,300 LACU), Cellulase (900 CU), Maltase (450 DP), Papain (70 TU)
- Botanical Blend: Grapefruit fruit (Citrus x paradisi), L-glutamine, Ginger root (Zingiber officinale), Yucca root (Yucca spp), Aloe Vera whole leaf, Turmeric root (Curcuma longa), Cat’s Claw herb (Uncaria tomentosa)
The Benefits of Enzyme Supplementation.
Our lifestyle of over processed and refined foods requires the body to create the enzymes needed to digest these foods. This repeated need for enzymes depletes our natural enzyme storage. CapraZyme™ works at a pH between 3.0 – 9.0, the perfect range to revolutionize the digestive process and help you feel your best! Plant or food enzymes are responsible for three primary functions: predigestion, nutritional support, and support for acute and chronic digestive disorders. When one or more of the primary digestive enzymes found in CapraZyme™ are deficient, the food category associated with that enzyme does not properly digest. The best way to assure your body gets adequate amounts of enzymes daily are: to eat a balanced diet high in raw foods such as seeds, nuts, fruits and vegetables, and consume a functional broad spectrum digestive enzyme supplement like CapraZyme™.